Oct 1, 2008

Content Development

Whilst I've still been unable to upload the video samples, I have been reconsidering the content of my dreaming media. While I began creating Quartz animations of a clothesline coming out from the streets, into the cyclist's vision with household objects pinned to them. I have been thinking on this however and have decided to restructure this as it is not conducive with my theory of displacement because it then became the clothesline that was the framework of connection for the displaced objects and experiences rather than the dream itself. So it is back to the drawing board on the animations.

I am still going to keep the household objects as they are representative of displacement (objects belonging to the house, that have left the house to crowd the dream as the cyclist drives through the suburb).


No comments: